Below are some of the things we accomplished last year:
- Hosted the first annual “Back to ArtQuest” Fall picnic.
- Hosted the ArtQuest Speakeasy at Paradise Ridge, which raised ± $17,000!
- Hosted two ArtQuest faculty & staff appreciation luncheons.
- Provided volunteers and refreshments at the Fall and Spring Showcases.
- Organized volunteers to help with shadowing and school tours.
- Organized volunteers at orientation and Back to School Night.
- Organized volunteers to help process applications.
- Designed a new ArtQuest website that was launched last Fall.
- Worked on the relocation of the AQ office into the C-Media building.
- Hosted the annual student appreciation ice cream social in the Spring.
Last year, we had more members than ever, so we were able to say, “yes” to almost every funding request. Below are some of the things we contributed to:
- $200 for each ArtQuest teacher to help purchase classroom supplies.
- $525 toward the purchase of main auditorium sound equipment
- $2,000 toward new workstations in the Digital Arts classroom
- $360 in support of the VFA Memory Project.
- $1,000 toward the purchase of new audio/visual equipment for the choir classroom
- Awarded $6,250 in Sparks Awards, which allow ArtQuest students to pursue their artistic interests beyond Santa Rosa High School.