Every year, Friends of ArtQuest hosts a gala fundraising event to support the award-winning ArtQuest program at Santa Rosa High School. Just as we began planning this year’s event, the Tubbs Fire destroyed Paradise Ridge Winery, which is owned by an ArtQuest family who graciously offered to host our event. Although we are heartbroken at the loss, we are comforted to know that plans are already being made to rebuild Paradise Ridge Winery. We look forward to returning in the coming years, but have decided not to host a social/fundraising event while our community continues to recover. Instead, we are asking for matching donations that will go a long way toward offsetting the financial loss of this fundraiser and helping Friends of ArtQuest to fund things like:
- “Back to ArtQuest” Fall Picnic – free to all ArtQuest families.
- $300 for eachArtQuest teacher to help purchase classroom supplies.
- Field trips and bus charters.
- Costumes and props.
- Computers, cameras, sound systems and electronic equipment.
- Audio/visual and lighting equipment.
- ArtQuest faculty, staff and student appreciation events.
- Refreshments at the Fall and Spring Showcases.
- Sparks Awards, which allow ArtQuest students to pursue their artistic interests beyond Santa Rosa High School.
This year, Friends of ArtQuest also made an additional $5,000 contribution to Santa Rosa High School Foundation’s Fire Relief Fund that directly benefited SRHS students affected by the fires.
Please use the button below for your donation, and thank you for your support.
Cynthia Bessonen and Ted Luthin
President and Vice President, Friends of ArtQuest